Ready to accommodate 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors and compatible with 2nd generation, the ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING motherboard is ideal for designing a Gaming PC with the most advanced technologies.
With support for DDR4 RAM up to 128 GB, PCI-Express 4.0 graphics cards, M.2 PCIe 4.0 4x disks, the ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming motherboard will take you to new heights.
Advantages Of The ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming Motherboard
- Enjoy powerful overclocking, energy savings, digital power, fan control, and network and audio settings as per your needs. Better performance guarantees smoother gameplay and, therefore, more chances of winning! With an overclocking (OC) design, a UEFI BIOS, and an intuitive OC utility that is second to none, you’ll enjoy an unmatched performance combined with a unique cooling system that keeps your system from overheating.
- AMD AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen 3rd generation and 2nd generation processor
- 4 DDR4 4400 MHz Dual-Channel (OC) memory slots
- 8 SATA 6Gb / sports + 2 x M.2 PCIe 4.0 4x/ SATA 6 Gbit / s
- 3 PCI-Express 4.0 16x ports with AMD CrossFireX 2way / 3-way Multi-GPU support and NVIDIA SLI
- Internal USB 3.1
- Aura Sync: Superb synchronized effects (4 connectors including 2 addressable available)
- 5-Way Optimization: Overclock your system in one click
ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming Motherboard Review
With two M.2 PCIe 4.0 4x slots, the ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming motherboard supports up to two NVMe SSDs to boost your PC’s performance. With the ability to create a RAID configuration with two PCIe 4.0 storage devices, you benefit from the fastest data transfer speeds on the 3rd generation AMD Ryzen platform.
AURA Sync RGB Backlight
The ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming mobo offers an RGB backlight on the motherboard and the presence of 4 RGB headers, including one addressable is another added advantage. The Asus software allows you to personalize your gaming setup.
The two second-generation addressable RGB connectors (with backward compatibility) make it possible to detect the number of addressable LEDs on the device to customize them individually.
With the advent of PCI-Express 4th generation, which allows doubling the bandwidth compared to the previous generation, the chipset requires efficient active cooling to avoid the phenomenon of throttling and thus allow the beginnings of sustained transfers. The fan design provides efficient dissipation thanks to a large heat exchange surface and high static pressure.
With one click, take care of all the most complex settings of your build. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system to overclock and cooling profiles.
- An automatic tuning utility optimizes overclocking and cooling so that they are ideally suited to your system configuration.
- The fans run in complete silence during your daily tasks with optimal airflow when your system faces intensive tasks for the CPU or GPU.
- A brand new stress test allows users to optimize and overclock the CPU or memory depending on the type of job.
Two Additional 1x PCI-Express Ports
Connect all of your network, Wi-Fi, sound, and other cards to this mobo thanks to its 2 high-performance PCI 1x 4.0 4.0 ports.
Modern And Full Connectivity
Connect your motherboard to all of your equipment with complete and modern connections, including shipping 3 USB 3.1 Type A, Type 1 port USB3.1-C, 4 USB 3.0 ports, an Ethernet connector, an HDMI port, a DisplayPort and a USB BIOS Flashback button.
- AMD Ryzen CPU 2nd and 3rd generation
3rd Gen Ryzen
- 4 x DIMM, max 128 GB 4400 (OC) / 4266 (OC) / 4133 (OC) / 4000 (OC) / 3866 (OC) / 3733 (OC) / 3600 (OC) / 3466 (OC) / 3400 (OC ) / 3200 (OC) / 3000 (OC) / 2933 (OC) / 2800 (OC) / 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
2nd Gen Ryzen
- 4 x DIMM, max 128 GB DDR4 3600 (OC) / 3466 (OC) / 3400 (OC) / 3200 (OC) / 3000 (OC) / 2933 (OC) / 2800 (OC) / 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Dual-Channel memory architecture
3rd Gen Ryzen
- 2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (max. X16 mode) (PCIEX16)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (max x4 mode) (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCIe 4.0 x1 (max x1 mode) (PCIEX1_1)
2nd Gen Ryzen
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode max.) (PCIEX16)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode max.) (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 (max x1 mode) (PCIEX1_1)
* The second PCIEX16 port shares its bandwidth with the first. PCIEX16 ports will operate in x8 mode when both ports are used
Graphics processor integrated into the second and first-generation APUs of AMD Ryzen
1 x HDMI:
- HDMI 2.0b (max. 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
1 x DisplayPort:
- DisplayPort 1.2 (max. 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI® Technology Supports
- AMD 3-Way CrossFireX ™ Technology mounts
3rd Gen Ryzen
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 4.0 x4 and SATA mode) (M2A_SOCKET)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 4.0 x4 and SATA mode) (M2B_SOCKET)
2nd Gen Ryzen
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA mode) (M2A_SOCKET)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA mode) (M2B_SOCKET)
- 8 x SATA 6 Gb / s
- Support RAID 0,1, 10
- 1 x Intel® I211-AT
Realtek ALC S1220A 8 Channels High Definition Audio
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C (1 rear, 1 internal)
- 3 x USB 3.0 Type A on the back
- 5 x USB 3.0 (4 rear, 1 internal)
- 2 x USB 2.0 internally
Rear I/O Interface
- 1 x HDMI 2.0
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x RJ45 port
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 3 x USB 3.1 Type A
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
- 5 x Jack connectors
- 1 x S / PDIF output
- 1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button
Internal I/O interface
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector (s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector (s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector (s)
- 2 x M.2 socket for M Key connector, 2242/2260/2280/22110 type devices (works in SATA and PCI-Express x4 mode)
- 1 x CPU fan connector (s)
- 1 x connector (s) for CPU cooling fan
- 1 x connector (s) for the CPU water cooling pump
- 2 x 4-pin chassis fan connector
- 1 x fan connector for M.2
- 8 x SATA 6Gb / s connector (s)
- 2 x connectors for 4-pin RGB LED strip
- 2 x connector for 3-pin addressable RGB LED strip
- 1 x front audio panel connector (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- 1 x USB 3.0 connectors (19 pins) supporting 2 additional USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors supporting 2 additional USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x TPM connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS header
- 1 x AAFP connector
- 1 x connector for the temperature probe
- 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2
- 30.5 x 24.4 cm